Good day to our valued family, friends and clients
We trust that you are all staying safe and healthy during these very uncertain times. While we are working to adjust to a new and rapidly-evolving environment, Van Geest Group continues to maintain a high level of service as we function remotely.
Real Estate has been deemed an essential service by the Provincial Government but we know that it is not business as usual. As we move forward in our ongoing fight against COVID-19, our biggest concern is the safety of our loved ones, our community and our valued clients. For those who need to sell a home, Van Geest Group has been working tirelessly on cultivating a Virtual Home Selling Program with our top goal being to create an online experience that presents every last detail about your home to entice buyers to make an offer before ever stepping inside your house.
Van Geest Group’s Virtual Home Selling Program
The following 8 steps are what you can expect from Van Geest Group’s Virtual Home Selling Program to sell your home for the most amount of money, in the least amount of time with the least amount of in person interaction.
1. Virtual Home Selling Consultation
• A video conference meet and greet where you take us on a guided tour of your home
• We ask questions to get a sense of what you’d like to do, where you like to go and when you’d like to get there.
2. Presentation of home value, our customized marketing plan and plan of attack moving forward.
• Virtual staging consultation
• At Van Geest Group’s cost, we will put you in touch with our staging excerpts who help ensure your home looks it’s best for virtual showings.
3. Virtual home selling package drop off
• In preparation of photographers/videographers coming into your home, you’ll receive a complementary Van Geest Group Safe Home Selling Kit complete with Cleaning supplies, hand sanitizers and best COVID-19 cleaning practices
4. Matterport virtual tours, floor plans with dimensions and high quality photos
• Our online video and picture presentation of your home will include every last detail. Garages, storage rooms, outdoor sheds, any and everything that would help qualified buyers make informed decisions.
5. Your home is now on the market.
• Our comprehensive marketing package is released, sign is up and you are virtually open for business. If a serious buyer requests to see your home in person, we conduct a strict buyer screening process to ensure proper COVID-19 protocols have been followed.
6. Virtual Open House Day
• Your home and a Van Geest Group Representative on Facebook Live providing online buyers to ask questions in real time as your home is being displayed.
7. Virtual Offer Negotiation
• Van Geest Group has been working 100% paperless by utilizing DocuSign for any offer signing. Over a video conference, we can counter, accept or reject any offer from the safety of your own home.
8. Virtual Closings
• Our preferred lawyers list are able to close the sale of your home from the comfort of their home. Van Geest Group takes care of all the other details.